2009-09-28

TV: Katherine Heigl making love with a ghost on Grey's Anatomy



Before anything else, let me just say that Grey's Anatomy is one of my favorite TV show ever, and that is the reason why I borrowed the Season 5 DVD from my friend and watched it the whole weekend. And also, eversince, Izzie has been my favorite character on the show. I love her storyline, that whole "pink-gown-drama" still makes me cry everytime I watch it. But I have to say, I'm not too crazy about this season's "seeing-a-ghost-and-making-love-with-it-drama", actually, I hate it!





What in the world are those writers thinking? that is totally not called for! Why? Just why do you have to write that? Give me just one good reason please. Just one.
Ok so on the later episodes, we would know why she is seeing the ghost and all, that's not a problem, we get it. But why does she have to make love with it?!

Because of that episode, Grey's Anatomy landed a spot on yahoo's list of worst shows to watch out for this season. And surprise, Katherine Heigl is "taking a break" from the show cause she is not loving her character's storyline. Now look at what you've done!


Yun lang! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment