2010-01-16

Victoria Beckham is too skinny for American Idol

They say the reason why Posh was not chosen by Fox Executives to be Paula Abdul's replacement in American Idol is because she's too skinny for American audiences and that people might find it hard to relate to her cause of her weight and they might not understand her accent.


Uhm.., Seriously? I honestly believe that this is unfair since, I mean, it's "Paula Abdul's" replacement we're talking here, what standards do we have? At the first place, Paula should be considered too small for American audiences  and I'm finding it very hard to understand what she's saying irregardless of her accent.  I'm not saying Posh is a great judge since I don't find her sincere and she's trying to be too sweet, but rejecting her because she looks anorexic is intolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment